Open on the dates listed in orange.
Open Every Friday thru Sunday from October 1 to October 31, 2021, plus select Thursday nights.
Nashoba Valley Ski Area & Witch’s Woods
COVID-19 Rules – Please read before entering
Tickets will be sold online only and in advance, we have very limited quantities. If you do not see a future weekend for sale, it is likely we have not put it for sale yet. If the spot for the current operating weekend is not available then the space is likely sold out. We plan to sell the next operating weekend 1 week in advance.
- Please visit us another day if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever or chills(100.3 and above), cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, OR diarrhea? (or if you have come into close contact with someone showing these symptoms or who has tested Positive for Covid-19) or have been asked to self isolate or quarantine.
- Anyone showing signs of illness may be denied entry
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Maximum of 10 people per party, please stay with your party
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines -Stay 6 feet apart from other groups. (Stay ONE WITCH’S BROOM AWAY)
- Regularly, Wash your Hands (15-20 seconds water + soap, 5 second rinse) or use a Hand Sanitizer made of at least 60% alcohol. Located throughout the property & restrooms
- Please obey directional walkways, all staff instructions, rules and signage at all timesWhen Dining please stay at your table. (No visiting other tables or standing or walking around while eating). Do not move tables or chairs. Max. of 6 people per table. Face coverings may be removed when seated at a dining table
- The start and end time you choose is the 15-minute window when you will arrive to our outdoor will-call to redeem your ticket and begin going through our outdoor haunted attractions.
- Tickets are sold ONLINE and in advance for a specific date and start time, THE TIME YOU SELECT IS YOUR ARRIVAL TIME TO redeem your purchase for a “Live Ticket” at the Ticket Will Call area. That is the start of your 15 min window to redeem your ticket and then begin your experience. (Example select 6:15pm, arrive at 6:15pm to redeem your online order for a LIVE TICKET – 6:30pm is when you attraction experience begins). If you do not arrive within 15 min of your selected date and time to redeem your admission, you will forfeit your admission without refund.
- You will have 90 minutes to complete all attractions.At any time, Management may revoke your ticket without refund and ask you to leave the property immediately, and for any reason, this includes violation of ANY COVID-19 rules and regulations.
We will have enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of common touched surfaces on a regular frequent schedule.